Agricultural loans are available for a multitude of farming purposes. Farmers may apply for loans to buy inputs for the cultivation of food grain crops as well as for horticulture, aquaculture, animal husbandry, floriculture and sericulture businesses.
There are also special loans to finance the purchase of agricultural machinery such as tractors, harvesters and trucks. Construction of biogas plants and irrigation systems as well as the purchase of agricultural land may also be financed through special types of agricultural finance.
Here are some basics about Agricultural Loan:
Timing of loan 20-25 days.
Loan Amount Provided by company valuation 82%
List of some Documents required for the loan:
– Completed loan application from with one passport size photographs.
– Proof of individual’s identity (any one of the following): Photo pan card, Voter ID, Driving licence, Govt. identity card, Photo ration card
– Proof of residency (Any one of the following): Ration card, Telephone (Mobile/ Landline )bill, Electricity/ water bill, – Driving license, Life insurance policy
– Bank Account statement copy
– Furd/ jamabandi/ khasra khtoni copy
– Map (tease)
– Property photo
– 10/- Stamp (Non- judicial)